Act 1, Curtain 1
- "This is my story, so just get to the part where I sound good!"
- "Kutaro, will you be my friend? Pals to the bitter end?"
Act 2, Curtain 1
- (sleeping) Calibrus...No...My scissors! I don't wants to go back to being--
- (wakes up) What! Wh-wh-what is going on!
- What? This had better be important...or else!
- They what?! Rat is supposed to be guarding that forest. Talk to him!
- (about Rat) Yes, he would say that, the buffoon! He and Tiger....I'm beginning to think the problem with my Generals is that I have any!
- Mm-hmm...But this reeks of conspiracy! They steal Calibrus, they escape my castle...now they conveniently find the Moonwood... Do you think someone else is pulling the strings?
- Right, keep a close eye on them. I shall take matters into my own claws.
- Never fear, you beautiful brute. You just need to find their ringleader. And then, Once you do, you can tear them into tiny, unthreatening little bits.
- (visits Snake) Put toxin production on hold. Kutaro has been spotted in the Moonwood.
- Very well. Crush the life out of Kutaro, no matter the cost, and you will be rewarded.
Act 2, Curtain 3
- Go, Snake! Obliterate the whole Moonwood if you must--just destroy Kutaro!
Act 6, Curtain 1
- "Monkey? Monkey, where are you! Revisiblate yourself!"
- "How could you fail me. You, of all my generals!"
- Your mistakes have cost me the upper hand! If he gets the rest of the White Moonstone-- AND he has Calibrus!
Act 6, Curtain 2
- "To bear, or not to bear?" Who is that witch?
Act 7, Curtain 3
- "So you destroyed my castle. Big deal. Who needs a castle when I am already invincible!"
- I don't need love. My subjects and soldiers and the people of the Moon and children of-- the Earth serve just one purpose — to feed... my... HUNGER!
- "I'll devour the whole Moon if that's what it take to get rid of you worms!"
- (As Little Bear):"But without this, I'm nothing. I'd... I'd just be me."